Sprucing Up My Desk!

Good Morning from a dreary and rainy South Georgia....

It has been raining since last night....although, my poor doggy doesn't like to get his feet wet and acts like he is a purebred....we really need the rain.....so, I can not really complain.

As, I have shared many times....my small, one bedroom apartment doesn't give me that much room to have a craft room anymore like my house did....so, I work and create at my desk. But, this week, while I was cleaning out my huge storage closet, I ran across my box of empty coffee cans and mason jars. I have been wanting to decorate some of the cans and jars to hold all my paint markers and paint brushes. So, guess what I did?

Simple and painted cans and jars, can certainly add a little bit of color and happiness to a dull spot......





I just love them and they did exactly what i wanted and that is when I sit down at my desk...I smile!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting