Two of my Favorite Christmas Signs!

Greetings,

I have been suffering from my Fibromyalgia and haven't posted or really worked on anything since my Pine Cone Christmas tree table toppers. As, I was going through my craft closet the other night looking for something, I ran across two signs from last year and decided to re-do them and spruce them up. One is my favorite Christmas and actually have a framed print of this one:



This has been one of my faves for along time! So, true also!

The other one is something we strive to do in our home during the holidays:



I just love the fun and silliness of both, and they make me smile!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting