EASY Pumpkin Muffins are Back!

Happy Monday everyone....

Wow, it has been awhile since I posted, but, as I had written on my Google+ profile...I have been sick! This weekend was the first time in weeks where I felt half way decent, so, I decided to make one of my favorite Fall snacks!

I first found out about these easy delicious muffins last ear and made them several times during the holidays, and, did a blog post about them...so, here they are again....

Take 1 box of yellow cake mix....I happened to buy mine at the local Dollar Tree, where I also found cans of pumpkin. Empty cake mix into bowl...then open and dump can of pumpkin and mix thoroughly. Spray your muffin pans with spray of choice....bake per the cake mix instructions.....and, BAM, you have the BEST Fall snack ever. I chose to top mine off with powdered sugar and they were delish!








EASY PEASY....1, 2, 3.....there you go....these are wonderful with coffee in the morning.....tea in the afternoon....or a glass of milk before bedtime...anytime! Of course, you could add raisins...nuts....anything to the mix to make them your own special recipe!

Enjoy and blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Ohhh yummy!!! I'm heading to the dollar store today! To buy many many cans of pumpkin and boxes of cake mix! Lol! Thank you for this recipe! Does it even get any easier?! Lol, perfect ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting