Vacation in the Florida Keys!

As we say down South, Hey Y'all!
I have been away for quiet a while....took time off for myself......spent some much needed time with my family.......and just got back from a wonderful week long vacay with my sister to the Keys!
I have been to the keys several times in my life and I love it....the color of that water down there is totally amazing. My sister, Katherine, who invited me to accompany her,  had only been one other time and that was when we were small children. She was so excited about us going together and sharing this experience! She chose this beautiful place for us to stay....Hawks Cay Resort on Duck Key which is located right before Marathon. I can't express how beautiful and charming this resort was. There is an family pool.....adult pool, which simply means no children....a beautiful lagoon to swim in.....let me share some pics with you:










I swam in the lagoon every day and of course the "adult pool"...lol!

The resort also has two outside "beach grills" where you can eat and lounge by the lagoon at the same time....my hamburgers always tasted delish!

 And, for the young and old alike, the resort also has a Dolphin Research Center where you can swim with the dolphins:






 I can never tell you how much this time in this beautiful place with my precious sister meant to me....so, sharing one last pic, of Kathy and I, I say.....
Blessings to you all,




Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I want a vacation like that, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting