Going to Swim the Manatees!

Good Friday Morning,
I'm so excited! In a few hours I will be leaving South Georgia and traveling with my Mom and my two sisters to Crystal River, Florida to SWIM WITH THE MANATEES! OMG!
 As, most of you know, my precious Daddy died on December 21 of last year. My Mom had been his constant companion and care giver along with one of my sisters for the past five years. We were fortunate enough to not have to place Daddy in a nursing home. He was provided a wonderful aide and all the equipment that my Mom needed.
Mom loved Daddy, but I saw her sacrifice so much and give up so much to make sure Daddy had whatever he needed.....so, now, and knowing Daddy would love that Mom is venturing out....the excitement is overwhelming.

I can't wait to see my Mom in a wet suit and swimming with us and the manatees.....
https://www.facebook.com/RiverVentures?pnref=story 


Can't wait to start this adventure and to share it with you!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. You go girl! I can't wait to hear all about it. And what a treasure it is to be able to share all of this with your dear momma. Have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting