Spending the Weekend With my Granddaughter!

Happy Friday everyone....

Wow, so excited. I'm going to Brunswick/St. Simons Island, Georgia to spend the weekend with my son and his family, which means spending time with my adorable granddaughter, Kenzley. In February, I shared my favorite picture of my son. So, today I wanted to share a couple pics of my beautiful granddaughter that my daughter-in-law had made right before Christmas.....


I can't wait to share all the pictures I'm going to take this weekend....spending time with her, my son/daughter-in-law.....and visiting some old friends.....I will not be posting anything this weekend...so, I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting