Pneumonia and Christmas in the Cross Craft Show!


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Well, it has been way over a week since I posted anything....well, "what had happened was".....I had what I thought was the beginning of just a little head cold. But, the next thing I new,I was so sick....coughing, fever, chills....the whole nine yards!

After, several days of this, and much concern from my family, I finally went and saw my doctor. Pneumonia! So, while I knew I was really sick, I also knew I had to get finished with all my holiday crafts for a huge annual craft show held in Waycross every year.....Christmas in the Cross held at our beautiful and historical Okefenokee Heritage Center. One of my sisters came and helped me finalize everything and load up....and viola...off we went!

The show was alot of fun....greats vendors.....sales weren't the best, but, the fun and fellowship was awesome! I did realize about 2:00 this afternoon that I had probably overdone it, but, hey, I survived....so, I wanted to share some pictures that my sister made of my booth which features a little bit of everything I've been working on these past few months, from funny holiday signs to new purses to "red neck wine glasses"! I hope you enjoy....













"Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store.....Maybe Christmas means a little bit more--The Grinch".........

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. You have some great stuff.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through The Great Blog Train! Check out mine too if you would like to stop by. Have a great week!
    http://megmeg77.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting