Pandora Style Bracelets!


Pandora bracelets are just beautiful...right? But,not everyone can afford a real Pandora bracelet...I know I couldn't buy one for my daughters and sisters and friends like I would like to, so, I discovered at Michael's Craft Store that they sell the bracelets and beads that look almost like the real thing.

I made some for the Christmas in the Cross craft show this past weekend, and had several left....I have listed them on local sites, but, I just had to share the pictures of them.

I hope you like them as much as I do.....I will probably end up keeping a few for myself!









Isn't that red one just a little "saucy and spicy" and just right for Christmas!


Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Fun bracelets! I'm visiting from Friendship Friday and I'm now following you on Google+. Have a blessed Christmas!
    You can link on my weekend blog hop at http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-my-saturday-sweet-blog-hop-62.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! So cute! Thanks for linking up to Freedom Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting