Signs, Signs, Holiday Signs Everywhere!

Gosh, it is almost Thanksgiving and wonderful food and great family time! I can't wait! But, while waiting I've been working on holiday signs to sell at a very large holiday craft show coming up December 6th and 7th.....

So, without further adieu, I'm spreading the Christmas Spirit and humor:
A little pouting isn't that bad! LOL

Just love this one.

Yes, I live in the South!

YES!



These have been sprayed with their sealant spray, but I haven't put their bows and strings on yet,but, I think they turned out great! Working on more, as I type, can't wait to share them with ya'll! 

Happy Hump Day and Be Blessed,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Enjoyed reading these funny signs. Thank you for sharing! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Penny and you have a Happy Thanksgiving also!

      Delete
  2. I love these signs! Very Festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun signs! I have already pinned these! Thanks for posting on The Four Seasons Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest signs! I especially love the 'no pouting zone'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "Be Naughty" one cracks me up! Thank you for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deborah!
    I love these. I am making something similar...it's a plaque to hang my race medals on. I used mod podge but I think I should've used the spray sealant. love it! Thanks!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sami....I use the spray on sealant as alot of the signs I make and sell are displayed outside.

      Delete
  7. Oh these are wonderful, love the no pouting zone, thanks for sharing on Tuesdays With a Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable work! I'll be featuring you on this week's Clever Chicks Blog Hop, so come on over and grab a Featured button! Thanks for sharing!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! I'll be featuring your "Be Naughty" sign at Tuesdays with a Twist today! I love it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting