Gosh, I've Missed Everybody!

Happy Monday Everybody,

Gosh, I feel like I have not posted in FOREVER! But, I have been trying to rein in my Fibromyaglia......spending time with my family......working in my garden......and basically taking care of me for awhile. I haven't painted......have made no purses....nor any jewelry.....just reading some great books.....watching some tv....enjoying my grandson......taking it easy.

My new doctor has me on a new regime of meds for the fibro and so far so good.....but, still have alot of residual break-through pain and numbness in my arms, but slowly getting better.

BUT, while taking this time to myself, I have been thinking of more ideas I want to pursue, so I hope to start on a few things tomorrow and hope to be back to my smiling self.....

AND, as you can see from the shirt I have on in the picture....it is almost time for some GEORGIA BULLDOG FOOTBALL!!

Blessings,

Deborah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting