Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's


Happy Mother's Day everyone,

I wanted to take the time to say how wonderful it is being a Mother....even now at "almost 57"....shhhh....don't tell anyone.....I love being a Mother. My children are all grown, but even now when they come home, I can always count on a hug, a laugh, and even a ...."Mom can you scratch my back"....lol

And my Mother is such an awesome Mom, how she has stood by all 4 of us children, and loved us unconditionally and now in her later years....taking care  of my Daddy with such love and patience....well, I can't say enough about us.....but, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite pictures of my Mom.....one where she let her guard down, and was having a great time....

I hope each and everyone of you have a great and wonderful day....


Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting