My Valentine to Myself! New Painting!

Happy Hump Day Everyone.....

So, have I told ya'll how much I love my new little place? I think I have....and those of you that read my story of how I got here....well, you know how grateful I am for being allowed to live here. I live in a building that has four other apartments and they are full of women!!! You should see and hear all of us in the morning when we are all out on the porch having our morning coffee...."a cackle of hens" lol!

I have also been having a great time decorating my new home with all my own artwork. What better way than being surrounded by my whimsical folk art? So, I wanted to share with you my newest folk art painting that I'm calling Speak the Truth.......and is my Valentine to myself! Hey, we should do that...right? We have to treat ourselves.....I took several ideas and made this painting my own....I hope you like it.

Blessings,
Deborah

Happy Valentines to Me!

Comments

  1. sound fun and cool painting!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty painting!

    I'm following you from the GYB Blog Hop -- I look forward to reading more!

    Brittany Michelle
    blog.thesapphirebee.com drop by, say hi and let's be friends!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is a beautiful saying and a beautiful painting x
    Came by from the followers to friends blog hop and now i am following on GFC, looking forward to seeing you on my blog too.xx


    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the saying, awesome job!


    Thanks for sharing your favorite post at Raising Imperfection! We feature our favorites on Friday, make sure to come back and check.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great and I love the positive saying :)

    Thank you for linking up with Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your painting and have a really good picture of you and your lovely new home now.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous painting! And I want to live where you live and have coffee with the ladies! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting