Look What You Can Do with a Drawer!!!

Good Wednesday Evening Everyone,

First, I'm so excited that I have my Blog back!!!!! Yea......this is me doing my "happy dance"

So, while I was crushed and trying to work on my blog I finished working on a drawer from an old chest of drawers I had.....I had already done some work on it, but today I painted the pull on top and added another layer of mod podge, and also painted the some little wooden squares I had left over from another project.

Not sure where I'm going to put it in the new place , but I'm sure I will find a place. I hope you like it.


I think I might use it as a shelf in my bathroom.....I really like it.

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Very cute, Deborah! Found you via Beyond the Picket Fence! :)

    -Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
    www.revolutionariesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever!! I love it. Your newest follower from the Lovely Blog Hop! :)

    Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love a wallpapered drawer and this colour combo is really striking. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah! What a great idea and so well done :)Thanks for sharing!
    I found your blog over at the lovely thursdays blog hop and am now following you on GFC. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    -Shaina
    www.shainarenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and the colors are so pretty. Found you through the Friday Chaos Blog Hop. Now following.

    Holly
    Holly's Stamping Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really interested way to use a drawer. WE have a bureau that mysteriously has a drawer missing and I hate to throw out the whole thing. Now I see what I could do with the other 3 drawers. INteresting....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting