THE NEW GREEN EYED GALS and BLUE EYED BABES!

Happy Tuesday evening everyone,

Wow, I have been busy the last couple days....packing to get ready to my new place......going through things to get ready for a massive yard sale on Saturday, and putting the finishing touches on NEW hand painted wine glasses.

I hope to get more done in the next couple days for the shop where I already have my crafts selling, but for now I wanted to share the new ones I have completed. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Ms. Sassy with her pink hair, and black collar with sparkles

Ms. Anna, fashioned after my oldest daughter

Not letting a "little gray hair" get in her way!

Purple hair and all her Glitz and she is ready for fun!

Little Ms. Sunshine
Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Very creative! Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    Bethany @ Whistle and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cool!!! Gorgeous ladies!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up this evening! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting