The Moving Process Begins Today!

Greetings to everyone,

Up early here in South Georgia getting ready to begin my moving process today! As, some of you may know who read my blog know about my moving plans...

Have one sister and a brother in law coming this morning to start moving things....Planned first night in new place will be Monday night....not sure if I will have my internet on by then, so if not I will not be on for about a week. I will miss seeing and reading about all the wonderful and amazing crafts and creations and stories shared by all of you....but, will be back as soon as I can.


Thanks for going on this journey with me.

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting