I Wish Everyone Could Be Here for my Yard Sale!

Oh how I wish all you, my friends, could be here tomorrow for my HUGE moving/yard sale. Wow, my driveway and carport is jammed packed with wicker furniture for sale.......books upon books......toys.....
crafts and paintings.........kitchen stuff........clothes.....and so much more.

It is going to be chilly here in South Georgia in the morning, but I will have a huge pot of coffee going in the morning outside for all "lookers and buyers" to sip on while shopping, and it would be so much fun to have all my friends here.

So, off to bed for me....getting up early to get things set up.... Wish me Luck!!!

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Good luck Deborah

    Lisa

    Creative Raisins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your yard sale is going good! We had a big one before we moved and had people sitting outside our house 2 hours before it started! :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hope the garage sale goes well. I would come by for sure because i love yard sales! Also it is crazy for me to think of a yard sale in January- here it is much to cold to have a yard sale in the winter! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting