Dolls, Dolls, and more Dolls! Oh My!

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Wow, I didn't post anything over the weekend.....had a huge yard sale and other things going on...but, I finished several more of my Sacred Spirit Dolls and I wanted to share them with you. I just love making these dolls, and hope to continue making them and hopefully get them to "new homes".

Again, let me say thank you to my sister, Becca, for awesome shots of the "girls". So, without further adieu....here are the new pictures of the Sacred Spirit Dolls by Three Dawg Lady....
They didn't want to sit right!

Here we are.....all pretty!

Lounging by the hot tub!

Now, she is a "photo hog"

She loves for her hair to blow in the wind!

She is from Jamaica, Mon!

Much wiser and older....but still loves Life!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.....Blessings, Deborah


Comments

  1. Oh i love them so cute! We found you via Funky Polkadot Giraffe TOO Cute Tuesday! www.lovenotesrestylestudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls are so cool and unique! Just wanted to let you know that my blog address has changed. Long story... I've moved everything over to http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com. I hope you'll follow me there!

    T'onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of these fun dolls. I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting