SPOTLIGHT of the WEEK: Pinkapotamous

Good Sunday morning every one.....I hope your day is off to a great start. Mine is doing "purddy good"( as we say down south)....have two of my children and their friends and partners with them.....in the process of cooking a huge breakfast that they love.....Fritatta's, bacon,corn beef hash....and Orange Danish Rolls...YUM!!

My Spotlight this week is Amie over at Pinkapotamus!!! First, I started following her, just because I LOVE the name of her blog.......then I really liked her crafts and her blog post.

She is a Jersey Girl and a talented one at that. She can be found at http://pinkaopotamus.blogspot.com/. So stop on over and Follow Her and tell her Deborah at Three Dawg Lady sent ya.

Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Awww.. I'm blushing! Thanks so much for the feature and I am your newest follower~
    Hope you stop by tomorrow and share some of your sweet artwork!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus
    p.s. did you know you are a no reply comment blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie, to be honest I'm stilo learning blog stuff......what does no reply mean....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting