SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: i should be mopping the floor

Have ya'll had the pleasure of meeting Kristi over at "i should be mopping the floor"? Well, let me tell ya, that is one amazing talented woman. First off, I have to say when I started blogging at the first of the year, and started the long journey or reaching out and searching for craft blogs to follow, I was amazed that there were SO MANY out there! There is alot of talented folks out there...but not to get off topic, because anyone who knows me, knows I tend to do that.
But, one day I saw her blog name...and I just started laughing, because at the time...the dogs needed walking, the clothes needed washing, and I had a whole stack of projects that needed finishing...so I loved her blog name first! Then, I checked the blog out and WOW, what can't hat woman do.
She always post something so heartfelt when ever she writes, and her projects are beautiful! She had one project that I'm going to try very soon, and she painted a cloth chair! Just gorgeous.

So, check Kristi and her wonderful blog out at: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/

And tell her Deborah from Three Dawg Lady Designs sent ya.   Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting