Please Remember Our Blogging Friends Up North!

Good Monday Morning everyone. When I started this blog back in April, I decided I wasn't going to blog about Politics and Religion. That's just not me folks.....oh, I'm active in both....but just decided that really wasn't what I wanted to talk about. But this morning, while sitting outside having my coffee and my meditation, all bundled up as the cold weather has finally reached down into the rural southern area of South Georgia where I live...I started think about this Hurricane Sandy and how it will effect so many people.

So, I ask all my followers, and everyone out there, to please pray, light candles, go outside and howl at the moon....but, please lets' remember our fellow Americans up north in the path of Mother Natures destruction. May all of you be wrapped in the love and light of us all and know that we are praying for you.

Blessings to each of you, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting