Table and Chair Re-do

So, I had this old white wicker chair sitting on my back porch getting rained on.....the wicker around the bottom was coming undone. The lady table sitting in my hallway just was BLAH.....so I decided to give them a face lift. Painted the chair a really bright fuchsia I had.....put leopard duck tape around the legs......and then painted the little table alot of bright colors in stripes, dots, and flowers.

Really like the way it turned out. Hope you enjoy....Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. So cute! I love that color pink!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much....I didn't use to like Pink that much, but I love it now!

      Delete
  2. You added the perfect amount of personality. Great upgrades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your transformation and what a great idea to use the cute duct tape at the bottom of the legs! I'm visiting from the Networking Blog Hop.
    Your new follower,
    Terrie - HearthandWhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are highlighting the chair but I LOVE the table. I'm a painted furniture junkie!! Found you throught the Networking blog hop. Your newest follower!!

    Jaye @ Just Tryin' to Make Cents of it All
    http://justtryintomakecentsofitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words...I really like the way it turned out also. I keep having a dream of this being on a porch "at a beach house" one day.

      Delete
  5. love the colos you chose so super cute come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting