Ms. Fari! Folk Art Handpainted Pillow

Well Hello, Darlings...I have another hand painted pillow for everyone. I just LOVE doing these. And now let me introduce Ms. Fari! Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she regal? Yes, she is! I've been told that her name...Fari...means Queen. And look at that face. Looks like a Queen to me. She is decked out in her royal purple gown and , WOW, that hat is magnificent! Set with pink rhinestones....just what a Queen would wear...don't you think.

And on the back of the pillow is one of Ms. Fari's FAVORITE quotes.....Coffe, Chocolate, Men....the richer the better!!!!


Enjoy.  Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. hahaha! I love this!!! So cute.

    Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from Serendipty and Spice Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.
    Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Love for you to stop by and link up ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painted pillows are adorable. Thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas and taking the time to comment. It's much appreciated. I'm your new follower. Hope you'll stop over and do the same if you like.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sharon... I have alot of fun doing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting