DIY Wedding Decorations....NEED HELP FOLKS

Good Monday afternoon everyone.....I need suggestions....my oldest daughter is planning her wedding. She will be getting married in a small intimate outdoor wedding beside my parents pool on July 14th. Her colors will be cream, lavender, pink, green, all in light variants. SUGGESTIONS for easy DIY decorations. There is so many talented folks out there, I know that some of you have some great ideas. I've thought of getting small vases from the Dollar Store and doing small rosebuds in each for the tables.....but IDEAS I need. Thanks everyone. Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Flowers are always classic. Is the wedding in the daytime or in the evening hours?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting