Happy Mothers Day

I wanted to take this time to tell all my blogging friends and crafters out there....Happy Mothers Day. I have the BEST weekend so far. My fibromyalgia has held off, and I feel pretty good. Working on painting projects. My daughter Katelyn and her girlfriend Christy cooked a marvelous meal for both Christy's mom and myself last night. My daughter presented me with a gorgeous necklace from The Hallmark Collection that has a tree on the front and inscribed on the back it says: Family is Nature's Masterpiece! And then this morning, she gave me Adelle's CD 21, which I had so been wanting. And tonight we are celebrating Mothers Day and my father's 81st birthday at my parents home with all family gathers. I feel so blessed. I hope each of you take a moment today for yourselves and just breathe in the Love around you. Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting