Weekend Sale!!!!! Look at what is available!!

Happy Friday everyone. Ok, if you live anywhere near South Georgia you know that this weekend is THE BIG Z Sale at Twin Oaks Bluegrass Park!! Wonderful thing to go to...lots of great things. Well, I was out of town last week and forgot to get a booth!  BOO HOO!! So, tomorrow my sister(who recently divorced) is having a Huge Yard Sale....so Three Dawg Lady Designs will be there. Come by 1404 Tupelo Drive in Waycross, Georgia and say Hi Yall and check out all the great items!! So, I wanted to post some pics of some of the items I will have for sale.
Gorgeous old window painted


Chalkboards for Big and Little Girls



Fun signs for the Ladies

Tropical Beach Signs


More Beach Signs

And so much more. I will have Bird's Nest Necklaces and other jewelry. So, please drop by and see me at 1401 Tupelo Drive in Waycross, Georgia. Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting