SO EXCITED.....I HAVE AN OFFER ON MY WINDOW!!!

So excited and thankful. I have received an offer on the vintage window I posted yesterday!! A lady from South Carolina LOVES it and hopefully I will be able to take it to her on Monday. Folks, ya'll just don't know how BLESSED I feel right now. As I've stated before...I'm no artist. I've had to teach myself how to do things to make ends meet since becoming disabled. Whether that is making my jewelry. crafts...etc. All I've ever wanted to do is bring a little happiness to someone by them enjoying my gifts that I make for them. Just so thankful today, and am working on a mermaid window today. Blessings, to everyone....Deborah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting