TODAY...is my son's birthday!!

Today is a very special day to me. 21 years ago, my only son was born. All of you that are parents know how special ALL of our children are...but those of us that have a son, know that bond that exists between a mother and her son. He wasn't planned...he wasn't even on my radar due to health problems..but there he came...21 years ago. All 9lbs 13 ounces of him..22 inches long...and my heart melted again.
And now he is a father himself...yes, way to young...but oh how he loves his daughter....he worships her...and she him. He has brought so much happiness into my life over these years, and been the best son ever.  Will be going to see him and that beautiful grand baby this weekend to celebrate. So, no crafts today...just lots of love. So, to all  you parents out there today...LOVE YOUR CHILDREN. Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting