NEW!! HANDPAINTED WINE GLASSES FOR THE DIVA IN YOU!!



Instant Diva...add Wine!

Hello All You Diva's out there! You all know I paint wine glasses...usually with women faces on them. So, I wanted to try something new.....painting funny sayings on them. So, I sat down  and wrote down some of my favorite sayings. I have made several, and they are okay. I still have alot to learn, and actually painting the words on them is harder for me because of the nerve damage in my neck. And trying to keep my hands from shaking is harder when doing broader strokes doing the faces. So, with that said... I present the first in the line I call " DIVA GLASSES". Sorry about the photo...thought I had gotten all of the glass in the picture. Will try and get a better one later this afternoon.  All wine glassess are handwash only, and have been sprayed with special glass sealant. Hope you enjoy....Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting