Good Saturday afternoon everyone!! Wow, I already have to followers...YEA!! And thanks to both of them. Well, I have to confess that yesterday wasn't my best day. On top of everything, my fibromyalgia was "kicking my butt" and I so wanted to start on the blog. Well, I have it started and am going to be working on it some more. I feel much better today and am working on two more NEW wine glass designs. By the way, for all the "non drinkers" out there...the glasses work just fine with "good ole fashioned sweet tea" or any other beverage. So, today after "cooking the glasses" they have to set for awhile, which means I'm going to take it easy the rest of the day. I, again invite you to visit my Face Book page which is listed on my profile and look at my "wares". I'm going to leave you with a pic of  another one of the "green eyed gals". So, Blessings to you all, Deborah
"Miss Diva"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting